- This event has passed.
A Small Town Christmas – Freeport, PA
December 4, 2021 @ 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Celebrate Christmas in Freeport with family-friendly activities all day long!
More updates are coming soon, so be sure to check back in here or on our Facebook event page for schedule changes.
Schedule of events as of 11/29:
- 8 AM – 2 PM // Christmas Shoppe and Bake Sale with the Freeport Area Library // 428 Market Street
- 8:30 – 11 AM // Breakfast with Santa at St. Mary Church // 608 High Street
- 9 AM – 1 PM // The Thrift Store at Freeport United Methodist Church // 211 4th Street // Stop into the Thrift Store to pick up a Christmas outfit and other great finds!
- 11 AM – 4 PM // Pet Photos with Santa with NextHome Dynamic (by appointment only) // 235 5th Street // Register today by calling Jen at 724-295-5500 or emailing her at email@example.com. This is being offered for free, but they are accepting donations for Orphans of the Storm.
- 11 AM – 5 PM // Gingerbread House Contest and Display with NextHome Dynamic // 235 5th Street // Entries accepted through Friday, December 3 and judged on Saturday, December 4 from 11 AM – 5 PM. Children and adults are welcome to enter. Drop off your houses to NextHome Dynamic by Friday at 4 PM. Please call 724-295-5500 beforehand to let them know you’re coming! Stop in on Saturday to vote for your favorite.
- 2 – 5 PM // Creche Display at St. Mary Church // 608 High Street
- 3 – 5 PM // Cookies Off Market Bake Sale and Christmas Open House at Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church // 323 5th Street
- 3 – 5 PM // December’s Mingle Off Market event with participating businesses in Freeport’s business district // 5th Street and High Street // Learn more about participating businesses, specials, and more here.
- 5 PM // Christmas Parade with the Freeport Volunteer Fire Department // Applications to be in the Christmas Parade can be picked up at 1833 Coffee and Tea Co. any time before Thursday, December 2. Please return completed applications to the coffee shop. Interested groups can also contact Sue Hunter at 724-295-2041, 724-681-0317, or firstname.lastname@example.org if they are unable to pick up an application at the coffee shop.
- After Parade // Tree Lighting and Singalong with the Freeport Renaissance Association at the Hope Garden // corner of Mulberry Way and 5th Street