Freeport Borough is located along the Allegheny River in Armstrong County, Pennsylvania. The first settlement was made in the 1760s, receiving its name from David Todd, one of the founders, who declared the community a free and open port on the former Pennsylvania Canal. The borough was incorporated in 1833.

Learn more about our community on the Freeport Borough website.