UPDATE: 8/4/22 — The September by the River committee is not accepting any more vendor applications, but those interested in being added to a waitlist/contact list for future Freeport Renaissance Association lists can fill out the vendor registration form here.
Spaces are limited and are assigned in the order they are received. Please be mindful that we will not accept multiple arts and food vendors of the same type.
- Arts & Crafts: $60 for a 10′ x 10′ space, $100 for a 10′ x 20′ space
- Business: $60 for a 10′ x 10′ space, $100 for a 10′ x 20′ space
- Food: $60 for a 10′ x 10′ space, $100 for a 10′ x 20′ space
- Nonprofits: Free for a 10′ x 10′ space (spaces are limited)
- Electricity is an additional $20. Generators are not permitted, and spaces with electricity are limited and will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Please read through the vendor rules and regulations prior to submitting your application. Click here to review the vendor rules and regulations.
Freeport Renaissance Association
c/o Lauren Edinger
P.O. Box 262
Freeport, PA 16229
Please note that filling out this form does not guarantee you a spot at the festival.
Once you’ve registered, you will be notified if you were or were not accepted as a vendor for this year’s event. If you are accepted, it is at that time that we will request payment to hold your space.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Lauren Edinger, the vendor coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.